Beyers Urtica-Chlorella Mineral Mix 5kg
(Tax 14 %)
Sales price without tax 23,51 €
Tax amount 3,29 €
MINERAL MIXTURE WITH TOP QUALITY GRIT, SHELLS, PEBBLE AND CLAY PRODUCTS, SUPPLEMENTED WITH PLANTS AND OILY SEEDS. THE UNIQUE THING ABOUT URTICA CHLORELLA MINERAL MIX IS THE ADDITION OF NETTLE AND CHLORELLA.
- The nettle (botanical name = Urtica dioica) is well known for its blood purifying and anti-allergic properties. It stimulates the separation of acids and waste products from the muscles. Plus the nettle is also rich in calcium and iron.
- The freshwater algae Chlorella (botanical name = Chlorella pyrenoidosa) is well known for its high content of chlorophyll. Dried chlorella has a protein content of 60%. These proteins contribute to your pigeons’ muscle development.
- This, combined with the grit and clay products, the small and fat-rich seeds with highly digestible protein content (rape seed black, linseed, safflower seed, sesame seed, mungbeans, ….) have resulted in Urtica Chlorella Mineral Mix being a very versatile product, which should form part of your pigeons’ daily care and will help you to keep them in top condition.
- During breeding, racing and moulting season: daily up to 10% of the daily ration.
- During periods of rest: daily up to 5% of the daily ration.